Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Israel - The Beginning

What up everybody?? Imma give you all a brief note about me! I was born and raised on the West-Side of Chicago with just my sister Brittny and my mother until about 7th grade moving out to the South-Side so i guess you can say i have the best of both worlds in me. Later on in life my mother got re-married and out came my lil sister Kianna which now makes 3 of us(from my mother). From my father it is around 11 of us total (i tend to lose count and just throw out a number)LOL. But anyway i attended Percy L. Julian highschool. Also known as the Jungle now days. I met alot of friends and associates there at Julian and also my favorite girl besides my mother miss Miriam "MiMi" Cooper. MiMi and I been together since i was junior in H.S and we've had our ups and downs (when i say down i mean down) but at the end of the day she is WHATS UP!!

I attended college at the University of Wyoming which was definetly a foreign place to me coming from busy Chicago. Wyoming will always be a second home to me because i had so many great moments there and will never forget the 4 years i spent there. I had many teammates from Justin Willaims to Brad Jones to Tyson Johnson to Ryan Dermody to Afam Muojeke and Aj Davis. The list obviously goes on. I will remember the nights in the Parlor/Buckhorn and also checking out the different sporting events. The football team has the Texas Longhorns coming up in a week or so, I wish i could be at the game but i'll find away to tune in. I wish them ALOT of luck with that one! LOL

Today was my first day in Israel and that flight was crazy long! i been overseas before back in highschool for about 2 weeks but i never thought i'll be over here for 8 to 9months..... hahaha MIMI gotta hurry up and get over here ASAP....I got off the plane and it was news cameras EVERYWHERE and they already knew my name which was crazy but hay i'll take it. I was on the flight with Jeremy Tyler. For those that dont know him he is the highschool kid who dropped out to come overseas. Me and him will be in the same league. Jeremy Pargo is also over here. But my team is pretty young and i think im like the 4th oldest. haha imma rookie but also a veteran at the same time. We are just working out now until we go to a tournament next month. I heard we just play 30 or so games so thats not too bad at all. its just like another school. Just without a Phone for a few days so DONT text me cause its 50 cent a text. lol it dont sound like much but for those who know me know i text all the time so that adds up!

But anyway shout out to my whole fam from Aunties to Uncles, Cousins to 2nd Cousins, Sisters and Brothers and i cant forget my Grandparents..... All the homies and true True friends u kno who you r! Thru Thick and Thin only ONE person kno what that mean! holla back when im bored
!! LOL as you see NOT worried about a Soujah Boy! Hov Tell Em....! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment